About Our Suites
The fully-furnished suites at BMGS offer:
- private entrances secured by electronic deadbolt locks and your own personal code
- off-street parking lot about 75 feet (22 meters) from the suite entrances
- shared laundry facilities in the duplex's basement
- free WiFi and cable TV
- all included for no additional cost
Add in a fenced-in backyard surrounded with gardens where children can play, while adults bar-b-que and enjoy an evening cocktail, makes us a versatile and especially terrific for families with young children.
Tastefully decorated and providing relaxed comfort and old-world charm, each suite includes:
- all linens
- beautiful hardwood floors and carpeting throughout
- two bedrooms with Queen-sized beds
- cozy living room w queen sized sofa bed
- spacious dining room
- full tiled bath with tub/shower combo
- fully equipped kitchen with basic pantry items
There are 2 roll-away costs available if needed. Plus, we are always happy to try to accommodate requests for an appliance or utensil not typically provided. However, we do not have meal service or a pool on premises.
- All suites require a two night minimum stay
- Rates start at $150.00 a night for two people
- Additional $30.00 charge for each extra person
- Long-term and corporate rates are available
- Lower rate for children; under 4 are free
Suite A is on the first floor that has a patio entrance with a bench and bistro table and chairs for sitting outside with your morning coffee or evening cocktail. In addition to all our suite amenities, A also features a frequently-tuned, upright Piano, refinished hardwood floors, and black-out bedroom shades and/or curtains allowing to you sleep in a little longer.
Suite B is an upstairs suite so steps are required for access. A lovely balcony is part of the upstairs layouts in our suites. This comfortable suite features:
Suite C is an upstairs suite so steps are required for access. A lovely balcony is part of the upstairs layouts in our suites. This comfortable suite features:
Home away from home in the Heart of Bryn Mawr, PA!